Digital and social marketing have hit their stride. 2017 will be the year when we will look more to artificial intelligence to lend a helping hand. What happens when you grow up surrounded by social media and technology?
What Digital Marketing Trends Will Rule 2017?
Expectations of instant entertainment and communication become ineluctable. Today’s generation consumers gravitate to instantaneous social channels such as Snapchat, Instagram Facebook etc. There are seven digital marketing trends to look out for in 2017. It is no surprise that all of these trends show up on Twitter and Facebook and other social media and show the actual state of digital marketing. Each of these digital marketing trends carries with them their own challenges. Given below is the list of these 7 techniques along with the infographic by Vennagage.
Here is A Brief Of 7 Digital Marketing Trends That Will Rule 2017:
1. Content Marketing is still the most dominant digital marketing technique.
2. Content Creators are creating more engaging content.
3. Facebook Posts with images still perform better as compared to posts without images.
4. Tweets with images will get more engagement than tweets without images.
5. Infographic performs better than any other type of content.
6. The demand for interactive content is increasing.
7. Visual user-generated content is more engaging than brand produced content.