What are Local Business Listings?
Business listings are online portfolios that contain information about your business, such as your name, address, telephone number, working hours, and other data. The majority of platforms provide this information for free and allow users to manually add their information and claim their business. Businesses can also add images and videos for better search engine optimization and to be authoritative on the Internet.
Information Required to List your Business:
- Business name as title
- Proper description with call to action
- Complete Office address; can add multiple office addresses here.
- Phone numbers, toll-free numbers, and fax numbers
- Logo, Images, and videos
- Categories and sub-categories
- Office, Store or Business hours
- Payment accepted methods
- Reviews and ratingsNote: Make sure you claim your business after adding all the information.
Benefits of Business Listing:
- Create online brand awareness for free
- Connect with your audience
- Get SEO benefits
- Post free ads, offers, and sales
- Help customer to find the nearest store
- Add multiple location addresses
- Better visibility of your business
Get started with listing your business to these top 20 sites:
|Sr No||Websites||Domain Authority||Page authority|
Lastly, make sure you update your business listings on regular basis and add something really informative. Regular updates will get you positive reviews and help your business to grow. Listing your business to these sites will not only help you to rank higher but also generate more leads and conversions.