Full Job Description
Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Flash
Should be proficient in designing with responsive website designing abilities:
Develop user interfaces for web and mobile application projects and creative web design layouts.
Adaptable to new techniques
With good interpersonal and communication skills
keep up to date with advances in computer technologies.
Be a self starter, quick learner and ready to handle work pressure.
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Solid experience in creating wire-frames, mock ups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- UI/UX knowledge is required to understand flow of website and mobile app screens.
- Up-to date with WordPress . Implementing HTML designs using latest standards.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Web design: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- Figma: 1 year (Required)